Our rates are from R3600.00 per day during low season and from R3800.00 per night during peak season (school holidays and public holidays). These prices a for the whole house (main house and 2 chalets) per night. We also offer the option of renting the main house only (sleep 2) at R2500.00 per night. Or the main house and one of the chalets (sleep 2 in the main house and 2 adults and 2 children in the right chalet) at R3150.00 per night. Or if you are 4 people, the main house and the left chalet at R3150.00 per night. Please use our online reservation system to make your booking. The dates indicate your arrival and departure dates. After making your reservation a booking confirmation will be emailed to you with payment details and policies. If you prefer to reserve Warthog Lodge by phone, please call us on (+27) 82 852 6860.
Additional Pricing Policies & Extras
- Reservations must be made 48hrs in advance when booking online. If you are interested in a date that is available on our calendar with less than 48 hours notice, please call (+27) 82 852 6860 to see if we can accommodate your needs.
- Weekend and holiday reservations must be at least two nights. All reservations for Warthog Lodge must be a minimum of 2 nights.
- A 50% deposit is payable within 48 (forty-eight) hours of the date of confirmation of the booking and the balance 7 (seven) days prior to arrival, failing which the booking will automatically be cancelled without notice.
- A breakage deposit equal to 1 (one) days' rental is payable and will be refunded within 7 (seven) working days after departure if no breakages have occurred or any damages have been caused or any other claim or penalty have been incurred as a result of the tenant or his guest's behaviour.
- A R400.00 Departure Clean will be added to the total bill.
- Daily cleaning is available at an additional charge of R300.00 per day.
- A game viewing vehicle (manual transmission) is available @ R650.00 per day.
(This vehicle has to be booked for the entire duration of your stay. All fuel, flat tyres and call-outs will be for your own account.) Must be a licensed driver and have adequate liability insurance. The vehicle is not allowed on any roads outside the Reserve. The vehicle is not allowed on any of the 4x4 routes or difficult routes up the mountains. Failure to adhere to this policy can result in the loss of the full breakage deposit plus being liable for all other costs involved.
- Wood can be ordered @ R25.00 per bag.
- A Camp/Travel Cot and bedding – available on request.
There are 2 camp beds and bedding available on request for children that want to sleep with their parents in the main house.
Share this page Tweet